Warehousing and fulfillment are core to our business, and we’ve got what it takes to supply and ship for national campaigns across multiple locations. Accent partners with our clients by streaming all types of orders (eCommerce, transfer, retail and wholesale orders) into one system for the pick, pack and ship process.
What is Fulfillment? Think of your business and your core product or service. Fulfillment takes the burden of monitoring, managing, and shipping your goods to your clients or employees. Accent manages these services for you. You free up your space. You tighten your workforce. You extend your reach by partnering with Accent for these services.
Centralized warehousing and distribution are very powerful. Through our auditing services and investigation meetings, we analyze expenses to see about savings for our clients. Do you ship your goods around the world? Around the US? St. Louis provides great shipping advantages across the US. Clients have saved a half million dollars in freight with our services.
- Print on demand (single – smaller quantities) POD is a great option for many print runs. You have close to zero obsolete inventory. You can make edits between the print runs. Your cash flow improves as well.
- Container management: Sometimes buying in bulk on products is the only way to go. Accent can manage your containers, add your inventory to our warehouse management system (wms), set reorder points on these SKU’s with your guidance, and you are ready to sell your products with centralized distribution
- Warehousing (bulk, commercial) Accent manages hundreds of thousands of SKU’s for our client’s behalf. Some of our clients have long term storage needs and many of our clients turn and replenish their inventory monthly.
- Fulfillment (pick-n-pack, custom, contract assembly) We offer different fulfillment models for our clients dependent upon their needs. Our one-to-one box machine enhances the customization of our kit offerings for our clients.
Program Service Management
- Distribution (local, global, crossdocking) Distribution management is a time saver and freight saver for our clients. Our team has added to their workload with new demands of PPE packing, co-mingling, and shipping out to our client’s locations. Our clients that requested hand sanitizers, wipes, approved spray cleaners, masks, gloves, barrier bags, desk barriers, social distancing markers, etc
- Database management (capture, analyze, update, and improve logistics for end user)
- Marketing & print spend
- e-Commerce (online ordering, inventory reduction)
- Shipping – small package (USPS, FedEx, UPS, DHL, Local Courier)
- Shipping – logistics (truck, plane, boat, train)
- Publishing services